Position: Senior Financial Analyst Balance Sheet/Working Capital Planning
Position Location: Westchester, IL
Business Unit: North America Finance
The North America Finance group is a key element of our commitment to finance excellence and the delivery of high quality finance support to the organization.
As your career develops, Ingredion offers a diverse set of career options in the US, Canada and abroad. Our company continues to grow, organically, geographically and through acquisition.
Responsible for the integrity and reporting of the US/Canada Balance Sheet. Lead Balance Sheet budgeting and forecasting process. Track and communicate Balance Sheet results.
- Calculate all Working Capital KPI’s. Review and analyze monthly US/Canada Balance Sheet and compare with budget and prior year. Identify and communicate variances to facilitate achievement of budget targets.
- Coordinate the US/Canada annual and quarterly Balance Sheet budgeting process. Create AP and AR forecasts.
- Provide monthly/quarterly CCC results for NA & US/CAN for MBR/QBR. Provide CCC results for NA & US/CAN for all forecasts.
- Prepare all Balance Sheet pages for quarterly and forecast books. Provide DIO, DSO, and BU Inventory, and FG Inventory Reports.
- Execute corporate submission of balance sheet plan.
- Ability to deal effectively with dynamic change and support team along those lines
- Build and maintain effective relationships with cross functional groups in order to facilitate effective communication of business results.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements and constructively proposes new solutions that increase value and improve business performance.
- Effectively communicate with different functions/levels to obtain all information for the Balance Sheet forecast.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong communication. Must be able to convey information to all levels of the organization in a clear, focused, and concise manner
- Experience in financial analysis, reporting, and accounting
- Strong computer skills with knowledge in the use of Excel. Experience working with SAP, SAP BW, or BPC a plus.
Desired behaviors & experiences:
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a team
- Commitment to accuracy and strong attention to detail Experience in planning, coordinating, and executing multiple projects simultaneously
Job Grade: G
Relocation Available: Considered for current Ingredion employees in U.S. / Canada