Position Location: Westchester, IL
Business Unit: Corporate Finance – Internal Audit
Perform internal audits, including operational, financial and compliance audits. Maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards.
Audit Procedures/Programs – Assist in audit planning and audit program development; perform audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting business processes and procedures in compliance with Company policies, standards, and applicable statutes and government regulations
- Controls Evaluation – Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of accounting and management controls to ensure that valid, properly authorized transactions are completely and accurately processed
- Communication of Audit Results – Assist in communicating the results of audit projects via written reports and oral presentations to management
- Report Writing – Assist in preparing written reports in English for all levels of management, detailing audit findings, conclusions, and agreed-upon corrective actions
- Work Papers – Prepare audit work papers and flowcharts in order to document and support audit findings and conclusions
- Process Improvement – Assist in the identification of improvement opportunities and development of action plans
- Teamwork – Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and global Internal Audit team members to deliver results and support business performance
Experience in public accounting and/or internal audit is a plus
Undergraduate / Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Prefer candidate who holds professional certification(s) or is close to completion of at least one of the following certifications: Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
Strong computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio are required. * Experience with Microsoft Visio diagramming/flowcharting software, and data analysis software including Tableau is a plus
Experience with SAP and/or other ERP systems desired
Fluent in English, Spanish a plus
Ability to travel 30% of the time; and able and willing to travel internationally at least once per year
Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of management.
Strong detail orientation with ability to multi-task and prioritize
Ability to work independently and in teams
Exhibit strong desire for continuous learning and improvementIngredion Incorporated is proud to provide a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance, a 401(k) with a generous company match, a pension plan and long term career growth potential.
Relocation Offered: No
Grade Level: F