Job Title: Market Insight Manager, Global Key Accounts
Position Location: Westchester, IL or Manchester, UK
Reports To: VP, Global Key Accounts & Sales Excellence; Marketing Functional dotted line to VP Global Marketing
Ingredion is hiring a Market Insight Manager, Global Key Accounts to identify and help drive the development of insights, key account strategies and business opportunities to achieve a competitive advantage and ultimately drive revenue and margin growth with critical accounts in alignment with Ingredion’s overall strategy and specialties focus.
As Market Insight Manager, Global Key Accounts your responsibilities will include:
The Market Insight Manager position is well suited for you if you:
- Prioritize work effectively and follow up when needed to drive completion of projects.
- Take initiative on projects and drive them to completion with minimal oversight.
- Build trusted partnership with key stakeholders and are a strategic thinker.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field with 3-5 years of related marketing work experience, with knowledge of ingredients and their functionalities.
- Competence in evaluation and interpreting consumer market data, including primary and secondary research.
- Competence in building business cases.
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to execute and succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team
- Advanced computer skills, incl. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
Relocation Available? None
Job Grade: G