Position Location: Westchester, IL
Business Unit: Corporate – Human Resources
The Senior Specialist, Analytics will serve as the primary subject matter expert for Ingredion’s talent management analytics. This role is responsible for managing and continuously improving Ingredion’s people analytics and insights, global engagement and other employee surveys, and strategic workforce planning. By providing data-based insights, this role will help make connections for leadership, improve business decisions and enable execution of Ingredion’s business strategy.
Supervision: No direct reports
- Lead the execution of biannual talent management insights report. Consult with HR and Talent leaders to ensure clear understanding and interpretation of HR metrics and identify opportunities to help global HR and Talent leaders understand the data at a deeper level. Continually identify ways to evolve and improve the People Insights reports.
- Conduct data analyses and present the data in a way that clearly and concisely “tells the story” of talent for business leaders. Partner with the VP, Talent Management and Chief HR Officer to prepare presentations for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors.
- Coordinate the rollout of the global employee engagement survey. Consult with business leaders to create high quality action/improvement plans. Ensure robust global processes and metrics are implemented to track survey follow-up, action planning and impact.
- Support the annual People & Capability Review (talent planning) process by identifying ways to incorporate data and help business leaders make fact-based, informed decisions about the organization’s future leaders.
- Partner with the HR Information Systems (HRIS) team to ensure talent & HR metrics are incorporated in the ongoing HR information systems implementations and/or changes and that reporting capabilities of these systems is appropriate.
- Develop and lead the implementation of analytics and tools to support strategic workforce planning. Analyze large amounts of internal data to find critical gaps in the workforce that may impact business results. Identify key external trends and benchmarks that inform and complement internal workforce analysis.
- Continually improve entry and exit surveys in order to analyze data across the employee lifecycle. Generate insights and partner with business leaders to make recommendations that help improve employee engagement and retention.
- Design and implement tools and/or metrics to measure effectiveness of mergers and acquisitions
- Find opportunities to use HR metrics to create dialogue, generate deeper insights, and drive action in critical areas.
- Provide coaching and support to HR business partners and Talent professionals throughout the global business. In particular, help them utilize the HR information system to generate metrics and help them analyze data to generate insights and inform decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Major or concentration in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance or related quantitative discipline is preferred.
- Master’s degree in I/O Psychology, OD, Org. Behavior or MBA is preferred.
- 1-3 years previous applied experience in talent management, OD or related HR area is strongly preferred.
- Strong project management experience required. Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities at once.
Desired behaviors & experiences:
Relocation Available? No
Job Grade: F