Position Location: Westchester, IL
Business Unit: Corporate HR – Talent Management
This critical role will support the Corporate Talent Acquisition team and provide the best candidate experience to ensure that Ingredion is an employer of choice. As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will not only be helping to support our recruiters, you will often be the first voice of Ingredion to candidates.
Supervision: No direct reports
- Maintain applicant tracking system (ATS) and serve as a super user, performing daily review of integrations to HCM and following up with HR Partner or Recruiter as needed for unsuccessful hire integrations. Perform system testing for ATS enhancements and new technology implementations
- Produce Talent Acquisition metrics and ad hoc management reporting, including weekly openings report, monthly metrics reporting, and quarterly analysis of the diversity of interview slates for the Corporate Talent Acquisition team and HR Partners globally. This will include running reports, ensuring data integrity & accuracy, and analyzing data.
- Work closely with US based recruiters to ensure a best-in-class candidate experience. This includes interview scheduling, coordination of interview days, candidate travel, and expense reimbursements, as necessary.
- Ensuring Background Checks and any other pre-employment checks as required are documented and escalating potential issues
- Conduct New Hire Orientation.
- Ad hoc projects as required
- general administration & operational support to the Corporate Talent Acquisition team including ordering supplies, organizing candidate travel, managing invoices and other related support activities
- Associate’s degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred with a major in business, human resources, communications, or a similar discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience supporting a recruiting group
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (i.e. iCIMS, Workday, PeopleFluent, Taleo, etc.)
- Adept at Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Demonstrable experience successfully managing multiple projects
Desired behaviors & experiences:
- Able to build relationships with candidates, managers and key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Adriven, dynamic, organized and collaborative coordinator who wants to learn and grow in the recruiting space
- High energy and motivation levels
- High degree of confidentiality
Relocation Available? No
Job Grade: D
As a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions, Ingredion offers great careers across various functions. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula.
Successful: Grow with a leader. Ingredion is FORTUNE 500 company with consistently strong financial performance.
Responsible: Thrive with an organization that lives its values. We drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever we do business.
Meaningful: Be proud of where you work and what you do. Ingredion enables innovation in foods, beverages and consumer products that touch lives around the world.
As your career develops, Ingredion offers a diverse set of career options in the US, Canada and abroad. Our company continues to grow, organically, geographically and through acquisition.