Ingredion Incorporated is a leading global ingredient solutions provider to the food, beverage, paper and corrugating, brewing and other industries. Headquartered in the Chicago suburb of Westchester, Illinois, we turn grains, fruits, vegetables and other plant materials into value-added ingredients and biomaterial solutions. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our ingredients make crackers crunchy, yogurts creamy, candy sweet, paper stronger and add fiber to nutrition bars. With more than 11,000 employees around the world, we serve customers in more than 60 diverse markets in over 100 countries.
Each day, we live our Company Values—Safety, Quality, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Innovation—so that we may create enduring, mutual value for our customers, business associates, communities, colleagues and shareholders. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula.
This Sr. HRIS Analyst position is responsible for the management, development, ongoing maintenance, and technical support of the global HR Systems, including but not limited to Workday HCM. Ingredion implemented Workday HCM several years ago and is actively incorporating new functionality - especially in the area of HR analytics. Area of focus would be Talent Management, core HR, Reporting and Analytics, Security administration, and continuous improvement. This position is based in Westchester, IL at Ingredion’s global headquarters, and reports to the Director, Global HRIS & Payroll.
As a Sr. HRIS Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Supports in development of the HR Operations roadmap as we continue to build best-in-class process, platforms and analytics. Facilitating the design and implementation of systems enhancements and integrations in alignment with the HRIS Roadmap
- Serve as Talent Management subject matter expert on future build outs of Workday functionality including defining requirements, configuring solutions, managing testing and validation, documenting process change and training users on new processes and tools
- Administer, monitor, audit and maintain HRMS (Workday) and ancillary tools as needed (such as our recognition system – Globoforce)
- Develop and manage ad-hoc organization-wide reporting and prepare reports on various metrics as needed. Supports build-out of management dashboards as we enhance our HR analytics.
- Manage security settings, create new user accounts, update data tables, configure processes and tools, troubleshoot issues, etc.
- Develop and deliver effective communications, guides and training for users to optimize the effectiveness of systems and tools
- Define, evaluate, and configure HR systems/tools together with HR and non-HR groups to ensure efficiency in HR's processes and data integrity across all HR systems.
- Responsible for production and non-production HRIS support of researching, recommending, and resolving system and data problems.
Qualified Candidate will have:
- BS/BA degree in Business Management, Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures in Human Resources and delivering HR technology solutions in a Global environment.
- Must have ERP/HRMS application administration experience with 2+ years of experience with Workday HCM. Workday implementation experience strongly preferred
- Proven competence with HRMS development methodologies, QA fundamentals, process documentation and project management; Six Sigma or similar project management certification a plus
- Must be able to exercise discretion and judgment with little or no supervision in carrying out daily tasks. Must be able to anticipate, draw conclusions, and adapt to changing needs and demands
- Must be able to handle complex HR reporting requests for all levels of management.
- Translate requirements into effective and impactful dashboards and reports that enable information sharing across the client enterprise.
- Support projects related to solving strategic employee related issues and challenges
- Engage with SMEs across multiple functional areas to gather, clarify, and document reporting and analytic needs for ad hoc reporting, recurring events and projects.
- Determine what data should be selected and evaluated to address and track various business issues.
- Excellent project management, customer service, and client relationship skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent research, analytical, and critical thinking skills with attention to details.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands and thrive in a fast paced, collaborative, and ambiguous environment.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel (Pivot Tables, vLookups, etc.) is required.
Relocation Available? No
Job Grade: F
What is the formula for a winning career?
It starts with joining a thought leader, innovator and true high performer, grounded in values and driven to innovate and advance. As a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions, Ingredion offer great careers across various functions—corporate, scientific, engineering, and operations, sales and technical service, marketing and more. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula.
Successful: Grow with a leader. Ingredion is FORTUNE 500 Company with consistently strong financial performance.
Responsible: Thrive with an organization that lives its values. We drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever we do business.
Meaningful: Be proud of where you work and what you do. Ingredion enables innovation in foods, beverages and consumer products that touch lives around the world.