TIC Gums is a global leader in food texturizer and stabilizer solutions. Food and beverage companies rely on TIC Gums to improve the texture, stability, consistency, nutritional profile, and shelf appeal of their products. Legendary customer service, high quality standards, and the unrivaled knowledge of our Gum Gurus® has made TIC Gums the industry leader for more than 100 years.
SUMMARY: The Quality Documentation Specialist is accountable for the organization and maintenance of quality and regulatory related documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Manages customer documentation request process including tracking and reporting, completing information requests.
- Works with the Regulatory Manager to facilitate customer advanced change notifications.
- Maintain current state registrations for products that are to be used in animal feed applications. Including submission of quarterly tonnage reports and annual state registrations.
- Work collaboratively with multiple departments to complete customer surveys and questionnaires.
- Provide customer letters in response to standard inquiries; coordinate the response to non-standard inquires and requests.
- Develop and maintain the systems and conduct activities to manage daily customer documentation requests.
- Supports the creation and administration of documentation related projects in order to improve the response time and standardization of documentation requests.
- Work with other members of the regulatory and quality groups to organize and maintain all documentation, standard letters and track responses to customer inquiries.
- Follows all company safety rules in performing job duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or related field and/or commensurate experience in quality, operations, and/or regulatory areas.
- Basic knowledge of hydrocolloids and of the products sold by TIC Gums/Ingredion preferred.
- 3+ years of document control experience in a FDA regulated environment preferred
- Strong experience with MS office products, (Power Point, advanced Word and Excel techniques). Must be able to become proficient in the use of software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently with minimal supervision; actively seeks guidance when needed to maintain progress on assignments.
- Strong time management skills; able to advance and monitor progress on multiple requests simultaneously.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: Occasional travel required.