Global Customer Relationship Management (SalesForce), Program Manager
As a Global CRM (SalesForce), Program Manager, your responsibilities will include:
The Global CRM (SalesForce), Program Manager will be responsible for the optimization and further development of our global CRM program to generate maximum business impact. The CRM Leader will liaise with various business and IT leaders to successfully drive the change management of utilizing a CRM system. The CRM Leader supports Ingredion’s business development by working in close collaboration with our Go-To-Market Leaders in all regions for interfacing and supporting the business globally. The CRM Leader will be prioritizing the work based on business impact direction from the global steering team. The position reports to the Sr. Manager of Global Commercial Excellence on the CRM software progress, challenges, and roadmap and will collaborate with Global IT and the regional CRM business leads.
Reports To: Sr. Manager, Global Sales & Key Account Excellence
Supervision: No direct report responsibility, will lead the CRM Global Executive Steering Team of 8 people and the global CRM governance team comprised of Business and IT leadership within the regions.
The Global CRM (SalesForce), Program Manager position is well-suited for you if you:
- Lead the global CRM program and responsible for the overall global business engagement for the program.
- Maintain a long-term roadmap and timeline for new functionalities required by the business.
- Establish new functionalities and capabilities to focus on elevating the customer centric approach of the go-to-market team.
- Responsible for overall Change Management strategy, including communications plan and templates to support Global releases and Global end-user deployments. Provide updated information on any organizational changes or business process improvements that will affect the regions.
- Ensure Center of Excellence (CoE) Charter and governance is followed and effective.
- Holds monthly global CRM governance team meetings with regional CRM leads and quarterly update meetings with the Global Specialties Leadership team (GSLT) to report on status of maturity model (roadmap), defined KPI’s for data quality, and overall progress of capital projects.
- Establish business standards, guidelines, and metrics for the fast-growing CRM system.
Agility and Innovation
- Govern the identification, prioritization, tracking and implementation of process and software improvements required for CRM at a global level, which is inclusive of both Business and IT CRM.
- Increase overall global engagement and usage of the CRM by monitoring and improving the quality and accuracy of data. Identify barriers and issues that can lead to corrective actions to better adopt CRM in different regions.
- Review alignment of processes in the different regions with goal to establish common processes. Develop and share best practices across the regions.
- Working with IT, ensure the CRM database is well maintained with accurate data to ensure quality of reporting.
- Responsible for creating reports and tracking leads & various key business metrics. Develop and track CRM metrics
- Increase the overall global usage and engagement
- Launch 2-3 new capabilities a year
- Continuous improvement of the quality of the data
- Sends updated training and benefits communications to the user groups
- Implement Contextual Training program (WalkMe) for all regions
Relationships and People
- Partner with CRM Global IT Lead. IT is a key partner in this role. IT owns all IT components of project. Budget sits with IT; negotiation with suppliers is led by IT but this role will have visibility and influence into the contracting cycle.
- Support management of ongoing Salesforce training sessions as new features and on-demand versions of the application are launched.
- Lead the core global team and engage directly with regional Business and IT representatives
- Manage business escalations and risk mitigation
- Conduct stakeholder assessments across the initiatives and participate in regional governance meetings.
- Engage with vendors to understand the potential business impact of their offering and to understand the strategic roadmap of the Salesforce company.
- Work with the supplier and other sources to bring best practices and extract maximum business value from the tool.
- Utilizes understanding of Ingredion business process and organizational structure to build key relationships and stakeholders.
- Partner with Salesforce Customer Success Manager to assist with utilization, new features and engagement for our user base.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Solid Change Management and Client Relationship Management experience. Proven track record dealing with change management on a global scale for CRM and Marketing initiatives and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3-5 years of business experience in Marketing and/or Sales preferably within the food, nutritional, specialty chemical industries or other relevant B2B environment.
- Proven Project Management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and develop business value propositions to translate into actionable CRM initiatives.
- Experience with CRM tools, such as SalesForce.com. Must possess understanding of best practices and utilization of CRM tools in different global regions. Networked to know how leading companies are using CRM to create value.
- Business acumen is a must
- Salesforce certification is highly desired (Admin, Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud Consultant, Pardot Specialist etc).
- Excellent communication, motivational, and presentation skills
- Process oriented with solid analytical skills to respond to requested changes and identify customizations.
Desired behavior, personal attributes:
- Ability to articulate the business benefits and sell internally
- Able to influence through business case design
- Will not have admin access to CRM. IT will manage configuration and customization.
- Drive us to best in class utilization of our CRM software.
- Desire to be the voice of the user in communicating with management.
- Ability to internally sell the service, and get things done
- Be a strong advocate for deriving maximum business impact and value from the system by influencing not just systems protocol and usage but also business process design as it relates so fully leveraging the system.
- Ability to prioritize demands from the users and to manage many stakeholders
Relocation Available? No / Globally / Within Region / Within country
Job Grade: H
What is the formula for a winning career?
It starts with joining a thought leader, innovator and true high performer, grounded in values and driven to innovate and advance. As a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions, Ingredion offer great careers across various functions—corporate, scientific, engineering and operations, sales and technical service, marketing and more. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula.
Successful: Grow with a leader. Ingredion is FORTUNE 500 company with consistently strong financial performance.
Responsible: Thrive with an organization that lives its values. We drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever we do business.
Meaningful: Be proud of where you work and what you do. Ingredion enables innovation in foods, beverages and consumer products that touch lives around the world.
A career at Ingredion combines the benefits and professional opportunities afforded a $7 billion leader in our industry with the dynamic environment and team-driven culture you’d expect in a much smaller company. Despite its global scope and the advancement opportunities that come with it, Ingredion has the intimacy of a mid-size company, one where different perspectives are sought and where relationships matter.