Title: Enterprise Architecture, Business Applications
Location: Westchester, IL
Ingredion is hiring an Enterprise Architecture (EA), Business Applications to lead the program to design and maintain the Enterprise Architecture (EA) across the global organization for business application solutions, processes and integrations. The EA, Business Applications assists with the formulation of enterprise strategies, technology standards, governance processes and performance metrics to ensure IT delivers business value.
As an Enterprise Architecture (EA), Business Applications, your responsibilities will include:
EA Design – Own the creation, evolution and execution of the EA program for business application solutions, processes and integrations.
EA Standards – Evaluate and recommend EA technology standards. Collaborate with other EAs in promoting standards based, resilient and cost effective solutions.
EA Documentation – Publish architectures, technology blueprints and architecture assessments.
EA Project Support and Alignment – Collaborate with project teams to align projects to EA and at times also identify when it is necessary to modify EA to accommodate project needs.
EA Process Integration and Alignment – Consult with business process teams to provide mentorship on process integration solutions and standards.
EA Guiding Principles – Assist with the development of guiding principles to guide EA decision-making and architectural governance.
Technology Management - Provide in-depth technical expertise and decision-making for both strategic and operational initiatives.
Operational Excellence - Rationalize, standardize and consolidate business applications and processes to improve asset value.
Technology Alignment – Expertly and effectively design and deploy technology solutions consistent with business goals, risk tolerance and EA standards.
Strategy & Road mapping – Demonstrate thought leadership in technology. Lead future state application strategy and roadmap to support business vision and sustain assertive advantage.
Innovation – Track merging trends and technology horizons and innovative technologies and processes, and make recommendations that deliver business value and future proof our technology landscape.
Continuous Improvement – Lead analysis of current IT environment to detect deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
Benchmarking – Own the analysis of industry and market trends for technology to resolve potential impacts/opportunities to Ingredion.
The Enterprise Architecture (EA), Business Applications position is well-suited for you if you:
- Promote the value of EA processes, outcomes and results to the organization, including IT leaders and business leaders.
- Increase awareness among internal and external peers on the use and availability of existing business applications and processes.
- Assist with the governance of EA principles and standards.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Effective influence and persuasion at various levels in the organization.
- Oversee the use of external resources involved in the definition and management of EA strategies, solutions and processes.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years of IT / business experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of leadership responsibility in leading multiple, large, multi-functional teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key partners.
- Solid experiencing in translating business needs into EA requirements
- Successful track record of strategic road mapping, future state architecture and technology evaluations.
- Recognizable thought leadership in new technologies, technology directions and strategic application to business needs
- Extensive experience in EA frameworks, standards and governance.
- Expertise in landscape and architectural assessments, solution architecture and high level designs using disparate platforms and technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of end to end business process models and tried experience in their implementation in reputed technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in project management, and value modeling including TCO and return on investment metrics.
- Ability to improve operational efficiency and service delivery effectiveness across all lines of business and technology platforms.
- Manufacturing and supply chain experience a definite plus
- Superb communication, teamwork and consultative skills, and validated ability in relationship building to garner partner sponsorship
- A successful candidate will possess strong leadership, negotiating, coordination competencies.
As a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions, Ingredion offers great careers across various functions. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula.
Successful: Grow with a leader. Ingredion is FORTUNE 500 company with consistently strong financial performance.
Responsible: Thrive with an organization that lives its values. We drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever we do business.
Meaningful: Be proud of where you work and what you do. Ingredion enables innovation in foods, beverages and consumer products that touch lives around the world.
As your career develops, Ingredion offers a diverse set of career options in the US, Canada and abroad. Our company continues to grow, organically, geographically and through acquisition