Title: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Position Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Reports To: Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Manager
Ingredion has an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant at our Bridgewater, NJ office. This position provides a full range of administrative support including being our main point of contact for greeting visitors and assisting callers at the Bridgewater facility as well as providing assistance to the Environmental, Health, Safety and Security department.
As an Administrative Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the team with the delivery of safety messages and goals to employees and visitors.
- Ensuring all visitors receive safety training upon arrival and are provided with proper identification badge.
- Tracking and compiling completion of employees’ safety training and observations and keeping required information up-to-date on our Intranet site.
- Scheduling and tracking new employee and supervised contractor safety training, ensuring safety information is provided to new personnel at the start of employment.
- Supporting the EHS&S Manager as needed.
- Assisting with the planning and coordination of Bridgewater Site events and department coordination of internal and external community activities.
- Managing and directing incoming calls appropriately by building knowledge of the business and understanding of the organization.
- Collaborating with administrative assistants and hosts to ensure smooth movement of visitors to their destination.
- Maintaining a clean and inviting atmosphere for the reception area.
The Administrative Assistant position is well-suited for you if you:
- Can interface with all levels within an organization and have a willingness to participate independently and as a team member.
- Are results oriented and a proven self-starter.
- Demonstrate solid judgment, including ability to prioritize work appropriately.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Prior administrative or reception experience with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in team environment and handle administrative duties independently.
- Must be able to work Monday thru Friday, 7:45 to 4:30 pm
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused and concise manner.
- Proficient proofreading and editing skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft software (i.e., Word, Excel, and Power Point,). Ability to learn new computer software and skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and coordinate multiple projects/assignments simultaneously
- Must demonstrate a strong attention to detail with excellent organization skills.
- Experience handling confidential information and correspondence.
Relocation Available? No
Job Grade: C
What is the formula for a winning career?
It starts with joining a thought leader, innovator and true high performer, grounded in values and driven to innovate and advance. As a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions, Ingredion offer great careers across various functions—corporate, scientific, engineering and operations, sales and technical service, marketing and more. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula.
Successful: Grow with a leader. Ingredion is FORTUNE 500 company with consistently strong financial performance.
Responsible: Thrive with an organization that lives its values. We drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever we do business.
Meaningful: Be proud of where you work and what you do. Ingredion enables innovation in foods, beverages and consumer products that touch lives around the world