JOB TITLE: Senior Marketing Manager, Texture/Innovation & Strategic Marketing
LOCATION: Bridgewater, NJ
REPORTS TO: Director, Springboards- US and Canada
Ingredion is hiring a Senior Marketing Manager to provide leadership for our Texture innovation platform in the US and Canada. The Senior Marketing Manager will be accountable for the delivery of business objectives for Texture products in the US and Canada, leading cross functional team to execute against yearly goals and long-term strategic plansAs a Senior Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading business development initiatives and participation at key engagements with strategic customers. Ensure advancement and delivery of Texture projects at key customers.
- Working collaboratively with the regional Segment Marketing Managers, Global Texture team and Regional Go-to-Market (GTM) teams to prioritize and execute texture opportunities by market segments. Develop and execute regional strategies and ensure alignment with the global texture strategy. Contribute to the Global strategic planning process.
- Leading marketing strategy and the development and implementation of regional marketing plans and activities. This includes social and digital strategy to effectively communicate texture capabilities, products and services establishing Ingredion as a thought leader in this space.
- Leading regional new texture development projects and product launches and coordinating the marketing communication; key customers and GTM promotion.
- Acting as PBO (Project Business Owner) of regional and/or global Stage Gate innovation projects with regional focus and as defined by management.
- Contributing to the development and execution of technology strategy and innovation roadmaps for texture.
- Providing periodic business reports and updates to senior management as to business, strategies, plans and progress. Recommending contingency plans and corrective action as required.
- Ensuring an effective collaboration and communication with Global texture lead.
- Interfacing with Product Management, Operations and Logistics directly and through demand management, S&OP and other business processes to ensure visibility to product requirements and robust supply plan to support the business plans.
- Managing relationships with external partners as required.
- Actively connecting with Mexico to share projects and Value Propositions with North America scope.
The Senior Marketing Manager position is well-suited for you if you:
- Think strategically and can translate strategy into tangible business plans and actions.
- Can manage and leverage network/matrix organizations internally and externally to achieve business objectives.
- Can lead, inspire and communicate with confidence to all levels of management.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a technical field; MBA highly preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Marketing/sales experience in food texturizers preferred; evidence of business development activity and networks at leading CPG players desired.
- Past responsibility for leading business or business segment with sales exceeding $25 million.
- Demonstrated ability to build a business from inception to significant financial size.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams and direct experience in leading technology/product development.
- Experience working effectively with sales and technical representatives as well as customers.
- Experience managing external marketing communication and research providers. Knowledge of current market research techniques.
- Technically savvy with ability to reduce technology concepts into clear, effective communications.
- Up to 20 % travel required- mostly domestic
Relocation Available? Within Region
Job Grade: I
What is the formula for a winning career?
It starts with joining a thought leader, innovator and true high performer, grounded in values and driven to innovate and advance. As a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions, Ingredion offer great careers across various functions—corporate, scientific, engineering and operations, sales and technical service, marketing and more. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula.
Successful: Grow with a leader. Ingredion is FORTUNE 500 company with consistently strong financial performance.
Responsible: Thrive with an organization that lives its values. We drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever we do business.
Meaningful: Be proud of where you work and what you do. Ingredion enables innovation in foods, beverages and consumer products that touch lives around the world.