JOB TITLE: Senior Technical Service Manager, CSPI – Key & National Accounts Team
LOCATION: Bridgewater, NJ
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director - US / Canada Customer Solutions & Product Innovation
Ingredion is hiring a Senior Technical Service Manager to lead our Key & National Accounts Technical Service team, supporting our large Consumer Products food customers in the US/Canada region. The Senior Manager will be responsible for the delivery of technical objectives for all Key & National accounts in the US and Canada, leading the team and working closely with our sales and cross functional teams to execute against yearly goals and our strategic plan.
As a Senior Technical Service Manager, your responsibilities will include:
Leading our Key & National Accounts technical team of 5 Technical Service Professionals.
Overall technical responsibility for 12-15 Key & National accounts, generating > $150MM in sales revenues annually
Providing leadership as a contributing member of the Customer Solutions & Product Innovation (CSPI) leadership team; helping to develop and successfully execute group operational and strategic initiatives.
Collaborating closely with Go-To-Market functions, including sales, marketing and our Global Applications group to execute key customer projects and new business opportunities.
Understanding the current and future needs of our customers’ to link needs to Ingredion’s R&D and business strategy to deliver creative solutions for customers.
Identifying key decision makers within customers’ organizations and develop effective working relationships/partnerships.
Allocating and prioritizing available resources, aligned with our strategic priorities, Specialties growth and Customer Segmentation initiatives, to deliver our business goals
This position is well-suited for you if you:
- Like to coach, develop and lead diverse teams and run multiple complex projects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with sales, customers and cross-functional teams
- Are a creative thinker who can anticipate customer needs and enthusiastically build new customer solutions
- Act with a sense of urgency; are results oriented and like to continuously improve and can embrace, inspire and implement change
- Can adapt to fast changing customer/consumer demands to deliver solutions with unique functional benefits.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or equivalent with a minimum of 10 to 15 years of relevant product development and technical service experience
- Strong Food Science/Food Applications background and technical acumen with demonstrated hands-on laboratory and food pilot plant experience.
- Experience developing and leading teams with technical backgrounds
- Experience working with large consumer products companies and organizations.
- Strong business insight, with an understanding of customer annual contracting experience and key levers impacting business results. Experience in sales/sales development a plus.
- Strong leadership experience. Demonstrated ability to lead, communicate and work collaboratively with internal customers, senior management and key customer decision makers.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with proven experience in executing complex projects on time. Understanding of how project plans and priorities are set and resourced.
- Ability to identify new business opportunities and market trends and deliver value creating solutions.
- Up to 30 - 40 % travel required- domestically
Relocation Available: Yes-within Country
Job Grade: I
What is the formula for a winning career?
It starts with joining a thought leader, innovator and true high performer, grounded in values and driven to innovate and advance. As a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions, Ingredion offer great careers across various functions—corporate, scientific, engineering and operations, sales and technical service, marketing and more. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula.
Successful: Grow with a leader. Ingredion is FORTUNE 500 company with consistently strong financial performance.
Responsible: Thrive with an organization that lives its values. We drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever we do business.
Meaningful: Be proud of where you work and what you do. Ingredion enables innovation in foods, beverages and consumer products that touch lives around the world.