The Corporate Finance group is a key element of our dedication to excellence in finance and the delivery of high quality finance support to the organization.
As your career develops, Ingredion offers a diverse set of career options in the US, Canada and abroad. Our company continues to grow, organically, geographically and through acquisition.
Assist in developing the Selling, General, and Administrative (SG&A) financial forecast for the organization; coordinate with affiliates to understand and explain variances vs. forecast; act as the key point of contact with the Tulsa Shared Service Center by reviewing month-end deliverables (accruals, adjustments, and other reporting) across Global Innovation, Operational Excellence and Corporate Departments; support the monthly and quarterly business reviews; team with Functional leaders to define Cost Smart business cases and calculate financial impacts; assist in developing Zero Based Budgeting processes and reporting; contribute to global cost center alignment project.
This role is best suited for you if you enjoy the following:
- Assist with corporate financial planning and analysis as necessary including, but not limited to, results reporting, quarterly earnings package, and board of directors’ presentations
- Ensure overall SG&A plan alignment with algorithm
- Bring discipline around SG&A spending and ensure external dedications are upheld
- Provide headcount oversight/control
- Ensure ownership and accountability in both the business and the service center
- Oversee the creation of performance measurements around Cost Smart and Zero-Based Budgeting initiatives
- Identify operational improvement opportunities and lead the corresponding implementations
- Assist with development of business process documentation for new processes
- Develop credibility and build partnerships with key contacts within the regional finance teams
- Develop collaborative and influential relationships with the GIG Leadership Team and key leaders within Operations Excellence and Corporate Departments
We are seeking someone with the following qualification & requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA or CPA preferred
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in planning, coordinating, and executing multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, and working capital
- Ability to analyze financial results and assess financial impacts of business decisions
- Ability to think critically from both financial and business perspectives
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; SAP and BPC experience is desirable
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to convey information to all levels of the organization in a clear, focused, and concise manner
If you hold the following desired behaviors & experiences, we want you:
- Business Insight – knows how business operates and effectively provides business context for financial information
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully, steadfastly pushes self and others
- Peer Relationships – Can quickly find common ground and tackle problems for the good of all; seen as an extraordinary teammate and easily gains trust and support of peers; urges collaboration and business partnering
- Planning – Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks
- Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Listening – Practices attentive and active listening; has the persistence to hear people out
- Informing – Provides individuals with information so they can make accurate decisions. Is timely with information
- Customer focus – Is dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
Relocation Available? No
Job Grade: G
What is the formula for a winning career?
It starts with joining a thought leader, innovator and true high performer, grounded in values and driven to innovate and advance. As a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions, Ingredion offer great careers across various functions—corporate, scientific, engineering and operations, sales and technical service, marketing and more. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula.
Successful: Grow with a leader. Ingredion is FORTUNE 500 company with consistently strong financial performance.
Responsible: Thrive with an organization that lives its values. We drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever we do business.
Meaningful: Be proud of where you work and what you do. Ingredion enables innovation in foods, beverages and consumer products that touch lives around the world.