Job Title: Sr. Executive Compensation Analyst
Position Location: Westchester, IL
Business Unit: Corporate Human Resources
The Sr. Compensation Analyst leads compensation analysis and stock plan administration, to support delivery of the organization’s global compensation programs and processes. Serves as subject matter expert and primary liaison for the Company’s global mobility program and population, including (but not limited to) offer analysis, consultation, ongoing program governance & policy adherence and issue resolution.
A career at Ingredion combines the benefits and professional opportunities afforded a $7 billion leader in our industry with the dynamic environment and team-driven culture you’d expect in a much smaller company. Despite its global scope and the advancement opportunities that come with it, Ingredion has the intimacy of a mid-size company, one where different perspectives are sought and where relationships matter.
As a Sr. Executive Compensation Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Guides Executive Compensation delivery, including perquisites, stock ownership requirements, payroll coordination, proxy support, equity tax analysis, etc.
- Develop materials presented to the Compensation Committee for the Board of Directors.
- Leads administration and vendor management of Ingredion's equity program.
- Liaises with HRIS to ensure system configuration, reporting development and business processes are designed and leveraged to deliver accurate compensation for the organization.
- Leads daily Global Mobility Compensation activities. This includes, but is not limited to supporting analysis, COLA calculations, tax equalization process, invoicing, and ongoing administration.
- Consults with international assignees and key partners (i.e. Assignees, HR, Managers, payroll and vendors) before, during, and post assignment to ensure successful departure and settlement, pay and allowance delivery, tax, insurances and the like.
- Identifies and spearheads Global Mobility process improvements from start to finish through effective root cause analysis and solution identification. Facilitates consensus between key partners and drives execution of resolutions through to completion.
- Actively facilitates problem resolution with respect to international assignee matters, serving as key liaison among partner groups throughout the resolution process.
- Leads and monitors position management activities to ensure data integrity of assignee population in our Workday HR System.
- Special Projects – Serves as project manager on special projects, which involve revision, modeling, development and/or re-design of existing programs/systems.
- Dynamic Change – Supports the corporate and regional teams through change management processes to effectively take care of dynamic change and improvements.
- Global Mobility: Oversee global mobility related matters for designated regions or assignments; provide consultation on policy, estimated cost, and time to transition for potential assignments. Develop assignment and repatriation letters based on business’ need, assignment purpose and current policies as needed.
Ingredion wants you if you hold the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience within Executive Compensation
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a HR or Business discipline - Masters preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, including strong working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Confirmed ability to influence, persuade and collaborate across all organizational levels and functions
- Experience successfully leading complex projects
- Experience with compensation administration in Workday is helpful
Desired Behavior & Personal Attributes
- Must have a willingness to learn global mobility - manager is willing to train
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to convey information in a clear, focused, and concise manner and facilitate consensus building.
- Proven experience working within a team.
- Experience in planning, coordinating, and executing multiple projects at a time.
- Prioritizes plans and delivers their own goals as part of the team.
- Works reciprocally with peers and others.
- Ability to balance opposing priorities/projects with the ability to adapt to change while meeting deadlines and providing high quality work and service level.
Relocation Available? No
Job Grade: F
What is the formula for a winning career?
It starts with joining a thought leader, innovator and true high performer, grounded in values and driven to innovate and advance. As a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions, Ingredion offer great careers across various functions—corporate, scientific, engineering and operations, sales and technical service, marketing and more. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula.
Successful: Grow with a leader. Ingredion is FORTUNE 500 company with consistently strong financial performance.
Responsible: Thrive with an organization that lives its values. We drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever we do business.
Meaningful: Be proud of where you work and what you do. Ingredion enables innovation in foods, beverages and consumer products that touch lives around the world.
Ingredion is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.